We headed down to Baton Rouge, Louisiana for some great food and crazy fun with people who take their tailgating as seriously as they take their LSU football. Tailgating at LSU is an incredible experience with some of the best food we’ve ever encountered. LSU may occasionally lose a football game, but they’ve never lost a tailgate party. We have a new appreciation for all the ways you can prepare alligator and jambalaya.
Thank you for your support!
- 3 Must Read Books for this Spring
- Meet the Pepper People, the condiment creators who know how to spice up any dish!
- Local Food Tours are a Great Way to Savor the Flavor
- Plan a Cruise for Your Graduation: 4 Tips to make it affordable and unforgettable
- 3 Tips to Finding Balance In the Sandwich Generation