The final port of call for our fabulous Holland America cruise aboard the Nieuw Amsterdam was Key West Florida where we got to check “Eating Key Lime Pie in Key West” off our Bucket List ! We asked around and the locals told us that Kermit’s Key Lime Shoppe was THE place to go so we did. Not only did we get to fast some of the best key lime pie on the planet, we got to meet the famous Key Lime Kermit himself! #HALcruises
Thank you for your support!
- 3 Must Read Books for this Spring
- Meet the Pepper People, the condiment creators who know how to spice up any dish!
- Local Food Tours are a Great Way to Savor the Flavor
- Plan a Cruise for Your Graduation: 4 Tips to make it affordable and unforgettable
- 3 Tips to Finding Balance In the Sandwich Generation