What if we were to tell you that you could get a Totally Awesome Bucket List Worthy Travel Package and help a sick child? Read on ….
It’s not often that you find big brands that share your same values so when we got the chance to really get to know and learn about Expedia.com we soon realized that they are company with heart and soul. We have been part of their #ViewFinder program since March of this year and it has been a great match for us. The obvious is that they are about travel and we are about travel. What was not so obvious is their unbridled passion.
We recently took a trip to Memphis with Expedia to visit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. It was emotional and touching. Seeing the reality of what cancer does to kids is gut wrenching but what St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital does for them is nothing short of amazing. Since opening 50 years ago, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital has changed the way the world treats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. The hospital has played a pivotal role in pushing U.S. pediatric cancer survival rates from 20 to 80 percent overall, and is the first and only National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center devoted solely to children. No family ever pays St. Jude for anything. For every child treated there, thousands more have been saved worldwide through St. Jude discoveries. It is easy to see why Expedia.com is so passionate about St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
But, nobody can tell the story of St. Jude like the families that are treated there. Meet the children of St. Jude.
Meet Anna James
September is National Childhood Cancer Awareness Month and Expedia is hosting a month-long campaign featuring travel giveaways and exclusive travel coupons to raise funds in support of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital®. Expedia® has created several ways for the travel community to lend its support. Visit http://stjude.expedia.com/ to enter more than 150 giveaway sweepstakes that are totally awesome Bucket List worthy travel packages like these below.
- Bali, Indonesia: Five nights at the stunning Conrad Bali in a Deluxe Garden Room including breakfast, a couples massage and a $500 Visa gift card.
- Vegas Dream Trip: Three nights at the chic Aria Resort & Casino, two tickets to Cirque du Soleil’s Zarkana, a $200 F&B credit to any MGM resort restaurant, a Rockstar Club Crawl, 2.5 hour Vegas Sights & Lights Limo Tour, a flight on Maverick’s ECO-Star helicopter and three pairs of tickets to Vegas on Spirit Airlines.
- Maui, Hawaii: Four nights at the seaside Fairmont Kea Lani and a sunset catamaran cruise plus snorkel or eco-adventure to Molokini with Pacific Whale Foundation Eco-Adventures.
- Marrakech, Morocco: Four nights in a palatial Pavilion room at the Four Seasons Marrakech, including breakfast and a couples spa experience.
- Montana Outdoor Adventure: Four nights in a spacious Big Sky, Montana, Moonlight Mountain Homes luxury cabin and a$1000 Expedia gift card towards air fare or car rental.
Each entry comes with a suggested donation of $5.00 and 100 percent of this goes directly to St. Jude. Consumers can select as many trip options as they like, with the ability to enter each giveaway once a day for the entire month of September.
Expedia.com is the world’s leading online travel site, helping millions of travelers per month easily plan and book travel. Expedia.com (http://www.expedia.com/, 1-800-EXPEDIA) aims to provide the latest technology and the widest selection of vacations, flights, hotels, rental cars, resorts, cruises and in-destination activities, attractions, services and travel apps. With the Expedia Best Price Guarantee, Expedia.com customers can get the best rates available online for all types of travel.