Breaded chicken breast fillets are a fast and flavorful family friendly dinner fix. I’ve paired it with a mustard caper sauce that was inspired by my travels to Germany where I fell in love with schnitzel.
The beauty of a Sanderson Farms thinly sliced, boneless, skinless breast fillets is 1) They are hand-trimmed and 99% fat-free 2) Most people including my finicky kids love them 3) They are fast, ready in less than 30 minutes from start to finish 4) They can be personalized to individualized palates by adding sauces and dips. Skinless breast fillets can be paired with a simple classic red sauce for an italian flair, BBQ sauce for kid friendly dipping, a ‘companies coming’ mushroom cream sauce, or my mustard caper sauce (recipe below).
- 4-Sanderson Farms thinly sliced, boneless, skinless breast fillets
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups Panko bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup grape seed oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup of chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch for thickening
Mustard Caper Sauce