Learning to ski has long been on my Bucket List, so what better time to learn than National Learn to Ski month. This was certainly a trip of firsts. I had never skied, never been on a ski lift and never even been to Utah. It was love at first sight. There was snow covered mountains as far as the eye could see. It was much whiter, much larger than I had anticipated. It took my breath away! Day One [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- Learning That Less is More t.co/P6uR3u6TKp via @teachingwthsoul Time ago 5 Hours
- Chef Steven Satterfield’s Savannah Red Rice t.co/IYTfT1nWsI via @fromagechick Time ago 6 Hours
- via @airlinereporter Epic AvGeek Photo: Dreamlifter Lands with AN-124 in Background t.co/dQWRAa9GH7 Time ago 7 Hours
- Feeling Stuck t.co/tBe8DM98yA via @OrdinaryTravelr Time ago 8 Hours
- Find Your Mobile Customers Where They Are t.co/zwOt9l4smm via @jeanniecw Time ago 8 Hours
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.