As self-proclaimed experts, we consider 40 to be the age where midlife begins… approximately. We don’t define midlife as the halfway point in life. Instead, we think of midlife as middle third of a long life. Midlifers are well beyond the growing pains of childhood and adolescence. They’ve rounded life’s learning curve in their 20s and 30s and are now ready to embrace who they are and begin living life to the fullest! This yeas, as midlife ambassadors, we congratulate [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- via @OrlandoChris Join Us On Viking River Cruises Romantic Danube Itinerary t.co/7VX3kqUunW Time ago 15 Minutes via HootSuite
- RT: @AgingBackwards @COVERGIRL announces new products at Summer Beauty Remix. t.co/InodLXtjYN #easybreezynew Time ago 28 Minutes via HootSuite
- Photo: Wishing you nothing but blue skies this Wednesday! t.co/HMUAifiP4A Time ago 3 Hours via Tumblr
- via @OrlandoChris Top Five Favorite Features On Carnival Sunshine And We Have Not Even Sailed Yet t.co/9aVfQpJgFJ Time ago 3 Hours via HootSuite
- Credit cards outside USA — pay in local currency or dollar? - Outside of the USA, should you pay your credit car... t.co/RNLiZjJGQM Time ago 5 Hours via HootSuite
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.