We used to measure the significance of a journey by how many fun things we got to do, the great things we got to eat and the beautiful things we got to see. Since our Rand McNally/ USA TODAY Best of the Road trip this summer, we measure the significance of our journey by the friends we made, the lives we touched & how we changed and grew as people. We have the utmost respect for the four other teams we we competed against, [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- 12 Most Snappy Ways to Revitalize Your Social Media Presence t.co/QqdXtWRfrb via @12Most Time ago 1 Hour via Triberr
- Chocolate and Maple Glazed Homemade Donuts and Donut Holes t.co/0OWdvRChZc via @sigmaswife Time ago 2 Hours via Triberr
- Flipnomad’s Photo Thursday – Tibetan Town near Shangri-la t.co/Ssgos0Ojsh via @flipnomad Time ago 3 Hours via Triberr
- Dry Roasted Pork Shoulder to Combat Spring Sports Schedule t.co/XkoBuB3XK7 via @FrenchFoodieMom Time ago 3 Hours via Triberr
- What’s Missing from Your Marketing t.co/jCuFlKvzam via @westfallonline Time ago 3 Hours via Triberr
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.