Sunday Supper! It’s a tradition in so many families, including our good friend Vicky Akins. When we found out this weeks #SundaySupper theme was All Things Orange we knew this we just had to share Vicky’s family recipe for Hungarian Apricot Walnut Pastries. This recipe has been passed down from generation to generation and is as rich in memories as it is ingredients….
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- What we're reading: Orlando to streamline border control, couple lands in wrong continent, Supreme Court to hear F... t.co/KxzFsZgUlQ Time ago 17 Minutes
- via @MilMileSecrets Is Go Bank Better Than American Express Bluebird? t.co/xJdj4r1IBL Time ago 17 Minutes
- HTML for Bloggers: The Anatomy of the Link Tag t.co/Y2yKeiFon8 via @Susan_Silver Time ago 1 Hour
- Learning That Less is More t.co/P6uR3u6TKp via @teachingwthsoul Time ago 7 Hours
- Chef Steven Satterfield’s Savannah Red Rice t.co/IYTfT1nWsI via @fromagechick Time ago 9 Hours
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.