As time for the Mongol Rally draws near, I’m getting really jazzed. I’m especially excited that the rally begins in the England. I grew up a huge Beatles fan and can’t wait for my first visit to the UK. I’m elated about the possibility of meeting a lovely meter maid named Rita while visiting Abbey Road, Strawberry Fields, and Liverpool.
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- via @OrlandoChris Don't Want To Leave At The End Of Your Cruise? "That's Fine: Don't", Says Royal Caribbean t.co/5TtiNn62z3 Time ago 8 Minutes
- #NUTS Guest Therapists make Tuesdays FUN! t.co/T9mpOnzWcX Time ago 5 Hours
- via @OrlandoChris Star Clippers Highlights Unique Med Itinerary With Upgrades, Discounts t.co/X67YEFBzp8 Time ago 5 Hours
- Why airlines need travel agents - Besides the billions in income, airlines benefit from travel agents when things ... t.co/S7xvee5dZG Time ago 6 Hours
- What we're reading: Orlando to streamline border control, couple lands in wrong continent, Supreme Court to hear F... t.co/KxzFsZgUlQ Time ago 7 Hours
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.