We got to check something else off our Bucket List as we trained at the official PGA Training Center in Port St. Lucie, Florida. It was so cool learning from the people who train the pros on the PGA tour. The technology they use is nothing short of AMAZING.
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- Slow Cooked Pork Peppers and Onions #SundaySupper t.co/SiqGkSCj4f via @familyfoodie Time ago 2 Hours
- Apricot-Mustard Baked Ham for #SundaySupper t.co/omroY30DIZ via @HealthyDelish Time ago 3 Hours
- Chef John Besh and Monsignor Christopher Nalty on Around The Table Food Show t.co/SKbvLAtbfm via @CatholicFoodie Time ago 4 Hours
- Nibbles and Bits t.co/p3OSqPvD12 via @Cookistry Time ago 4 Hours
- Meet the Nomads – Jonny Blair of Don’t Stop Living t.co/PrOB3MlMv2 via @flipnomad Time ago 5 Hours
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.