We love to cook, probably a direct result of loving to eat. We have lots of friends who share our passion, several are professional chefs, and a few are cookbook authors. We have collected cookbooks as far back as we can remember. Many a Saturday afternoon spent looking through cookbooks old and new. Whenever the opportunity arises to meet a chef we admire or who’s cookbook we have we jump at the chance. Cat Cora was no exception. Celebrating her [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- What’s worse than Friday the 13th in Italy? t.co/i4sFhtIqcs via @pierotucci Time ago 6 Minutes
- The Rainforest Cafe Through my Kids eyes! t.co/1jIg6OZPoY via @sigmaswife Time ago 24 Minutes
- Scottish Coast: Fringed with Gold – Fish ‘n’ chips t.co/cYriQrmrrr via @wesaidgotravel Time ago 60 Minutes
- ‘Matryoshka! for Kids’ by Kidoteca is Simple Fun for Young Children @Kidoteca t.co/v8xrgh6Ql5 via @amberrisme Time ago 1 Hour
- Los Angeles: Certificate of Appreciation t.co/n4tkFuZxBW via @wesaidgotravel Time ago 2 Hours
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.