Midlife Road Trip recently attended ZestFest in Irving, Texas, where I entered an eXtreme lolly licking contest. This particular lolly-pop was made from Ghost Chilies – the hottest pepper on the planet. The Ghost Chile’s heat factor measures 1.8 million Scoville units compared to a Jalapeno at just 6,000 units or a Habanero at a mere 300,000 units. That sucker was HOT! I was going against some seasoned pepper-licking pros and knew that I didn’t realistically have a chance of [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- Balancing Home and Work: Compliment Others for Succeeding t.co/hwaH00hLaI via @janeanedavis Time ago 3 Hours via Triberr
- Taxi-Cab-Transforming Campaigns - Antwerp's Guerilla Campaign Spreads Awareness on Mobility Issues (TrendHunter.co... t.co/YUZcWJIG55 Time ago 5 Hours via HootSuite
- 12 Most Lip-Smacking Recipes for a Memorial Day Cookout t.co/unT1ZCtI4b via @12Most Time ago 6 Hours via Triberr
- via @airlinereporter Alaska Airlines Flies in the First Copper River Salmon of 2013 t.co/rzaVRn3A3x Time ago 7 Hours via HootSuite
- Did You Know? Wailea Beach Villas - Did You Know? Wailea Beach Villas t.co/RsibMM6Crx Time ago 8 Hours via HootSuite
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.