In-Flight Tech: Which Airlines Have the Best? By Paul Eisenberg Published October 04, 2010 | FoxNews.com Remember years ago when airlines first made seatback telephones available and you couldn’t get through a flight without overhearing a fellow passenger say, “You’ll never guess where I’m calling from!” Or think about your first time using the touchscreen in the seatback in front of you to play an in-flight trivia game against fellow passengers. Do you recall how good it felt to finally [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- ABBACCHIO A SCOTTADITO t.co/B1pLrNO6IO via @manusmenucom Time ago 2 Minutes
- Spritz Flower Cookies t.co/ug7eAVUFIJ via @ABakersHouse Time ago 19 Minutes
- via @airlinereporter Flying on an Air Koryo Ilyushin IL-18 in North Korea t.co/aYSV3Q14BS Time ago 37 Minutes
- POG Daiquiri [Guest Post} t.co/bSuuz9RMOv via @FerraroKitchen Time ago 53 Minutes
- @_kimrandall Cheers Kim!! Time ago 1 Hour
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.