I don’t like flying. I hate not being in control. I hate every bump and noise I can’t identify. I profile the other passengers. I know where my exits are. I pay close attention to the safety instructions even though I have heard them a hundred times. I monitor our route on line. I read the faces of the flight attendants making sure they are confident everything is going along as planned and nothing is out of the ordinary. I [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- Wrap this good luck charm around your waist t.co/qta55XcHSk via @pierotucci Time ago 29 Minutes via Triberr
- Generation Gap: Kids as a Second Language t.co/CSMZURugL4 via @BruceSallan Time ago 46 Minutes via Triberr
- Myanmar: Beat the Heat: Shan Secret Waterfall Hike (video) t.co/tZoXrMxH9j via @wesaidgotravel Time ago 1 Hour via Triberr
- via @airlinereporter Growing up in the Shadow of John F Kennedy Airport t.co/keidryqjnZ Time ago 1 Hour via HootSuite
- 12 Ways To Increase Your New Blog Post Readership t.co/idSkT2ygnD via @AspirantSG Time ago 2 Hours via Triberr
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.