Social media has really opened doors for me. Not only have I made many professional connections but it has introduced me to a plethora of new friends I would never otherwise have met. Facebook especially is like a modern day time capsule unearthing photos, friends and memories that have long since been buried. Over the past few years since opening a Facebook page I have reconnected with childhood friends that I haven’t talked to in decades. Yes, some in 40+ [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- 12 Most Snappy Ways to Revitalize Your Social Media Presence t.co/QqdXtWRfrb via @12Most Time ago 7 Hours
- Chocolate and Maple Glazed Homemade Donuts and Donut Holes t.co/0OWdvRChZc via @sigmaswife Time ago 8 Hours
- Flipnomad’s Photo Thursday – Tibetan Town near Shangri-la t.co/Ssgos0Ojsh via @flipnomad Time ago 8 Hours
- Dry Roasted Pork Shoulder to Combat Spring Sports Schedule t.co/XkoBuB3XK7 via @FrenchFoodieMom Time ago 8 Hours
- What’s Missing from Your Marketing t.co/jCuFlKvzam via @westfallonline Time ago 9 Hours
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.