When they’re not out practicing Twitter jujitsu, social media managers craft companywide guidelines and also proselytize within the ranks. Some employees inevitably balk at the idea of tweeting about their jobs because it sounds suspiciously like more work. Others worry—often rightfully—about oversharing themselves into trouble. Last year, James Andrews, a vice-president at the PR firm Ketchum flew to Memphis to talk to employees at FedEx (FDX), one of the agency’s largest clients, about digital media. Shortly after arriving in Memphis, [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- Getting Social with Holly t.co/dYpfHC4j2e via @PegFitzpatrick Time ago 30 Minutes via Triberr
- Business Success Is A Game Of Inches t.co/SsqfTcGCZU via @LinkedInExpert Time ago 2 Hours via Triberr
- Green Smoothies Made Super Simple t.co/9oq8zMtKMd via @LatnCooknDiva Time ago 2 Hours via Triberr
- Romaine Salad with Creamy Garlic Dressing and Garlic Croutons & Prime Time Emeril Cookbook Gi... t.co/HJxUxrxm1s via @fromagechick Time ago 3 Hours via Triberr
- Young House Love- A DIY Blogger Shout Out! t.co/IRiEVxO9Da via @thedailybasics Time ago 4 Hours via Triberr
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.