While we came to the city by the bay in search of the elusive San Francisco treat, “Rice or Roni” we found so much more! We stayed at the Five Star Four Seasons San Francisco is located in the Yerba Buena cultural district in downtown San Francisco, two blocks from Union Square, the Financial District, the Moscone Convention Center and the Museum of Modern Art. A welcome sight after a long drive of the coast. Sometimes our journey uncovers something really special. Luxury and comfort aside, this hotels beauty goes beyond skin deep and has a big & caring heart.
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- I posted 9 photos on Facebook in the album "More @CarnivalCruise Fun!" t.co/B4FLpfaDDM Time ago 23 Minutes via Facebook
- via @FourSeasons Healthy hotel kids’ menu de rigueur at Four Seasons t.co/3eJwywJ6gs Time ago 2 Hours via HootSuite
- via @airlinereporter VIDEO: Airbus A380s Landing at LAX - This video, by SpeedbirdHD, highlights multiple Airbus A... t.co/FZh9WJHjkO Time ago 2 Hours via HootSuite
- Delectable Dining: The Westbury London - Delectable Dining: The Westbury London t.co/s8bY01fs5k Time ago 4 Hours via HootSuite
- Weekend what we're reading: Norway's great drives, Spain's wild festivals, 10 amazing space videos t.co/yRooGKBTcJ Time ago 7 Hours via HootSuite
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.