They’re cute, they’re cuddly and they’ll quack you up. The Famous Marching Peabody Ducks spend the day frolicking in the Orlando’s Peabody Hotel’s fountain. At 5:00 p.m. the Duckmaster escorts the ducks via red carpet, their own private elevator and much fanfare, back to their $100,000 Duck Palace. Each morning at 11:00 a.m. they ceremoniously return to the fountain. Our own Sandi McKenna joined an elite group of celebrities including Paula Deen, Joan Collins, Molly Ringwald, Kevin Bacon, Peter Frampton, [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- What’s Been Happenin’ In The Cocina ~ 5/18/13! t.co/4pVVhtMVZi via @JuanitasCocina Time ago 17 Minutes
- Great Cocktails to Kick Off a Spring or Summer Weekend from Ciroc! t.co/YGnZP62Yge via @LAStory Time ago 1 Hour
- What’s worse than Friday the 13th in Italy? t.co/i4sFhtIqcs via @pierotucci Time ago 2 Hours
- The Rainforest Cafe Through my Kids eyes! t.co/1jIg6OZPoY via @sigmaswife Time ago 2 Hours
- Scottish Coast: Fringed with Gold – Fish ‘n’ chips t.co/cYriQrmrrr via @wesaidgotravel Time ago 3 Hours
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.