Route Planning has proven to be fun and challenging. The challenging part has been figuring out things like which border crossings foreigners are allowed to enter and which roads to take in the areas uncharted by Google Maps. The fun part has been anticipating the things we’ll do and see along the way Over the next few weeks leading up to the Mongol Rally, my teammate, Dave Bouskill of thePlanetD.com, and I will be describing certain legs of our journey [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- via @airlinereporter Follow t.co/TyKNd5nBYU Self Promotion Can Be a Good Thing t.co/mf5ZoKsW2j Time ago 8 Minutes
- Guess Who Is An Almay Spokesperson! Trip to NYC Giveaway - A Mom Having Fun!! t.co/BlItxinAjX via @LAStory Time ago 35 Minutes
- #PetRap begins Sunday with a Photo Contest t.co/WZaLt6KiKq via @BruceSallan Time ago 1 Hour
- Hot for Chocolate: Valenza Chocolatier t.co/Uf9TgChJKr via @shescookin Time ago 2 Hours
- Focus on Matakauri Lodge - Focus on Matakauri Lodge t.co/TxxXyGeHix Time ago 2 Hours
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.