I’m actually looking forward to the 6 to 8 hours of drive time my teammates and I will endure each day throughout the Mongol Rally. I know that sounds crazy but I view it as an opportunity to catch up on listening to podcasts from some of my newest travel heroes, Craig and Linda Martin of Indie Travel Podcast. Craig and Linda have been traveling the world full time, debt free since 2006! Their podcasts share their triumphs and mistakes [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- Pierotucci Kids: Leather Bags, Backpacks and Jackets for Kids t.co/muVkN58LxN via @pierotucci Time ago 11 Minutes
- Disney Insider Tips: No Reservations Necessary t.co/93GBOrtrro via @FrenchFoodieMom Time ago 48 Minutes
- via @FourSeasons Family holiday with baby to London? Walk! - We were traveling with baby Theo yet again. What do y... t.co/9QdpQZ15YU Time ago 2 Hours
- via @airlinereporter An AvGeek Look at YWG & Winnipeg - Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport ... t.co/ypRhOgunpf Time ago 2 Hours
- Prom night! t.co/zhWjVs9NX2 Time ago 2 Hours
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.