The Naked Grapepinot grigio has slight flavors of citrus, pear and honey. At only $9 a bottle, it’s a great time to get naked! Pinot grigio is a great every day wine. One of the things I love about pinot grigio wines is that they tend to be light, and crisp and pair with almost anything. It may not be the absolute best choice for every meal, but for me it’s not a bad choice for any meal. I [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- Did You Know? The Ranch at Rock Creek - Did You Know? The Ranch at Rock Creek t.co/qlYUKBfhF5 Time ago 2 Hours
- via @OrlandoChris A Review Of Sorts: The Beverly Hilton Hotel t.co/7KK02wImd4 Time ago 7 Hours
- via @OrlandoChris Viking Goes To Sea- Photo Gallery - Categories: Cruise News Earth Sciences History Maritime... t.co/mj2FgkkJTa Time ago 8 Hours
- 10 family friendly California road trips - While known for its pristine beaches, breathtaking national parks, dese... t.co/rXPfuRIx5A Time ago 10 Hours
- Balancing Home and Work: Compliment Others for Succeeding t.co/hwaH00hLaI via @janeanedavis Time ago 16 Hours
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.