Diane Julian doesn’t remember a time when she didn’t love music. She began writing songs in her 20′s and dreams of writing and singing professionally became her passion. But like a lot of us, her life took another direction when she fell in love, married and started a family. Although her music was put on the back burner, it was never forgotten as she dedicated her time to raising her children. When tragedy struck a few years ago and she [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- Generation Gap: Kids as a Second Language t.co/CSMZURugL4 via @BruceSallan Time ago 15 Minutes
- Myanmar: Beat the Heat: Shan Secret Waterfall Hike (video) t.co/tZoXrMxH9j via @wesaidgotravel Time ago 32 Minutes
- via @airlinereporter Growing up in the Shadow of John F Kennedy Airport t.co/keidryqjnZ Time ago 34 Minutes
- 12 Ways To Increase Your New Blog Post Readership t.co/idSkT2ygnD via @AspirantSG Time ago 1 Hour
- Winter the Dolphin’s Message of Hope has inspired millions t.co/G73HEnPBxC Time ago 2 Hours
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.