They’re cute, they’re cuddly and they’ll quack you up. The Famous Marching Peabody Ducks spend the day frolicking in the Orlando’s Peabody Hotel’s fountain. At 5:00 p.m. the Duckmaster escorts the ducks via red carpet, their own private elevator and much fanfare, back to their $100,000 Duck Palace. Each morning at 11:00 a.m. they ceremoniously return to the fountain. Our own Sandi McKenna joined an elite group of celebrities including Paula Deen, Joan Collins, Molly Ringwald, Kevin Bacon, Peter Frampton, [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- Did You Know? The Ranch at Rock Creek - Did You Know? The Ranch at Rock Creek t.co/qlYUKBfhF5 Time ago 2 Hours
- via @OrlandoChris A Review Of Sorts: The Beverly Hilton Hotel t.co/7KK02wImd4 Time ago 7 Hours
- via @OrlandoChris Viking Goes To Sea- Photo Gallery - Categories: Cruise News Earth Sciences History Maritime... t.co/mj2FgkkJTa Time ago 8 Hours
- 10 family friendly California road trips - While known for its pristine beaches, breathtaking national parks, dese... t.co/rXPfuRIx5A Time ago 10 Hours
- Balancing Home and Work: Compliment Others for Succeeding t.co/hwaH00hLaI via @janeanedavis Time ago 16 Hours
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.