When did your love of cooking begin? My love of food began at a very young age. My parents separated when I was around 7-8 years old and I remember coming home from school and wanting something to eat. I started cooking small items and the casserole was one of the first things I learned how to make. Back in the 70′s mixed flavor fruit mixes were not as plentiful as they are now and I would mix different flavors [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- What we're reading: Orlando to streamline border control, couple lands in wrong continent, Supreme Court to hear F... t.co/KxzFsZgUlQ Time ago 50 Minutes
- via @MilMileSecrets Is Go Bank Better Than American Express Bluebird? t.co/xJdj4r1IBL Time ago 50 Minutes
- HTML for Bloggers: The Anatomy of the Link Tag t.co/Y2yKeiFon8 via @Susan_Silver Time ago 2 Hours
- Learning That Less is More t.co/P6uR3u6TKp via @teachingwthsoul Time ago 8 Hours
- Chef Steven Satterfield’s Savannah Red Rice t.co/IYTfT1nWsI via @fromagechick Time ago 9 Hours
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.