I love all of my followers and recommend that you follow all of them – not just on Friday, but any day. Heck, if they’ll follow me, they’ll follow anybody. But #FollowFriday on Twitter seems to be losing its luster and is becoming too much of a hassle. It doesn’t mean much when you are recommended in a long list of people with no explanation as to why you should be followed. These lists are often retweetedby everyone on the [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- RT @foodieintl: Thanks #NUTS for making me laugh so hard my sides hurt. Time ago 22 Minutes via TweetDeck
- RT @YourSocialHotel: Once again that hour flew by, love the Tuesday #NUTS therapy. Thanks to @RickGriffin @MidlifeRoadTrip @SandiMcKenna a… Time ago 22 Minutes via TweetDeck
- Thanks to all of you trend setters! You can continue the #NUTS conversation on our FB page t.co/9ANTRtMtKh Time ago 24 Minutes via TweetDeck
- Be sure to thank and Follow all of our wonderful #NUTS Guest Therapists t.co/cEPqAJ9B3P Time ago 26 Minutes via TweetDeck
- via @steamykitchen Baby Bok Choy with Ground Chicken Stir Fry t.co/ENSipVjZui Time ago 27 Minutes via HootSuite
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.