As time for the Mongol Rally draws near, I’m getting really jazzed. I’m especially excited that the rally begins in the England. I grew up a huge Beatles fan and can’t wait for my first visit to the UK. I’m elated about the possibility of meeting a lovely meter maid named Rita while visiting Abbey Road, Strawberry Fields, and Liverpool.
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- 12 Most Snappy Ways to Revitalize Your Social Media Presence t.co/QqdXtWRfrb via @12Most Time ago 11 Hours via Triberr
- Chocolate and Maple Glazed Homemade Donuts and Donut Holes t.co/0OWdvRChZc via @sigmaswife Time ago 12 Hours via Triberr
- Flipnomad’s Photo Thursday – Tibetan Town near Shangri-la t.co/Ssgos0Ojsh via @flipnomad Time ago 13 Hours via Triberr
- Dry Roasted Pork Shoulder to Combat Spring Sports Schedule t.co/XkoBuB3XK7 via @FrenchFoodieMom Time ago 13 Hours via Triberr
- What’s Missing from Your Marketing t.co/jCuFlKvzam via @westfallonline Time ago 14 Hours via Triberr
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.