Lately I’ve been trying to eat a healthier diet. I remain a carnivore, but I’m including more chicken and fish in my diet and and less red meat. I generally prefer red wine, and while there are many reds that pair very well with foul and seafood, my new diet is giving me a good excuse to experience more whites. I found a simple recipe for pan seared scallops on the Food Network’s website and decided to pair it with [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- Gracias Puerto Rico t.co/pj2MnVKvB4 via @wesaidgotravel Time ago 8 Minutes
- Capturing Special Memories With Best Buy t.co/ujEoboEhtE via @thedomesticexec Time ago 24 Minutes
- Pierotucci Kids: Leather Bags, Backpacks and Jackets for Kids t.co/muVkN58LxN via @pierotucci Time ago 42 Minutes
- Disney Insider Tips: No Reservations Necessary t.co/93GBOrtrro via @FrenchFoodieMom Time ago 1 Hour
- via @FourSeasons Family holiday with baby to London? Walk! - We were traveling with baby Theo yet again. What do y... t.co/9QdpQZ15YU Time ago 2 Hours
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.