They’re cute, they’re cuddly and they’ll quack you up. The Famous Marching Peabody Ducks spend the day frolicking in the Orlando’s Peabody Hotel’s fountain. At 5:00 p.m. the Duckmaster escorts the ducks via red carpet, their own private elevator and much fanfare, back to their $100,000 Duck Palace. Each morning at 11:00 a.m. they ceremoniously return to the fountain. Our own Sandi McKenna joined an elite group of celebrities including Paula Deen, Joan Collins, Molly Ringwald, Kevin Bacon, Peter Frampton, [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- Weekend what we're reading: Norway's great drives, Spain's wild festivals, 10 amazing space videos t.co/yRooGKBTcJ Time ago 2 Hours via HootSuite
- I posted 24 photos on Facebook in the album "Carnival Cruise" t.co/WmlGbrcwAg Time ago 4 Hours via Facebook
- I posted 26 photos on Facebook in the album "Carnival Paradise" t.co/7XRaQx1xzh Time ago 5 Hours via Facebook
- 12 Most Snappy Ways to Revitalize Your Social Media Presence t.co/QqdXtWRfrb via @12Most Time ago 19 Hours via Triberr
- Chocolate and Maple Glazed Homemade Donuts and Donut Holes t.co/0OWdvRChZc via @sigmaswife Time ago 20 Hours via Triberr
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.