Kazakhstan is the ninth biggest country in the world. Before the end of the Soviet Union, it was called “Kazakh Soviet Socialist Republic”. Astana is the capital city of Kazakhstan. Russia has the longest border with Kazakhstan also bordered by China, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan. Easy for you to say ha! Borat Slept Here! Yes, Sasha Baron Cohen starred as fictional Kazakh journalist named Borat Sagdiyev in the runaway 2006 mockumentary comedy film Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- Chocolate and Maple Glazed Homemade Donuts and Donut Holes t.co/0OWdvRChZc via @sigmaswife Time ago 5 Minutes via Triberr
- Flipnomad’s Photo Thursday – Tibetan Town near Shangri-la t.co/Ssgos0Ojsh via @flipnomad Time ago 35 Minutes via Triberr
- Dry Roasted Pork Shoulder to Combat Spring Sports Schedule t.co/XkoBuB3XK7 via @FrenchFoodieMom Time ago 55 Minutes via Triberr
- What’s Missing from Your Marketing t.co/jCuFlKvzam via @westfallonline Time ago 1 Hour via Triberr
- The Cocktail Whisperer – Blogger Shout Out t.co/Onvqec9guC via @thedailybasics Time ago 2 Hours via Triberr
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.