This week’s Therapy Theme is Driving Miss Direction. Our subject is based on LONG road trips. Where would you go, what makes you #NUTS, how do you cope with detours, road rage, a faulty GPS, or irritating travel companions! Special thanks to Vicky Atkins for submitting this fun topic and questions. straight-jacket optional, sense of humor required
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- Did You Know? Inn at Pelican Bay - Did You Know? Inn at Pelican Bay t.co/2NHqAODcoX Time ago 2 Hours
- via @OrlandoChris Azamara Brings Hand-Crafted Food, Wine-themed Sailings t.co/A0WfF3MKJJ Time ago 4 Hours
- An Historical Rhode Island Rhododendron Garden t.co/ekKoDSxzBg via @thedailybasics Time ago 5 Hours
- Should the U.S. government approve the American Airlines US Airways merger? t.co/FhlxUx3rhU Time ago 5 Hours
- Grilled Pesto, Mozzarella, & Sundried Tomato Flatbread ~ May #SecretRecipeClub! t.co/zuG22QvkgN via @JuanitasCocina Time ago 6 Hours
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.