Midlife Road Trip recently attended ZestFest in Irving, Texas, where I entered an eXtreme lolly licking contest. This particular lolly-pop was made from Ghost Chilies – the hottest pepper on the planet. The Ghost Chile’s heat factor measures 1.8 million Scoville units compared to a Jalapeno at just 6,000 units or a Habanero at a mere 300,000 units. That sucker was HOT! I was going against some seasoned pepper-licking pros and knew that I didn’t realistically have a chance of [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- via @OrlandoChris A Review Of Sorts: The Beverly Hilton Hotel t.co/7KK02wImd4 Time ago 4 Hours via HootSuite
- via @OrlandoChris Viking Goes To Sea- Photo Gallery - Categories: Cruise News Earth Sciences History Maritime... t.co/mj2FgkkJTa Time ago 5 Hours via HootSuite
- 10 family friendly California road trips - While known for its pristine beaches, breathtaking national parks, dese... t.co/rXPfuRIx5A Time ago 7 Hours via HootSuite
- Balancing Home and Work: Compliment Others for Succeeding t.co/hwaH00hLaI via @janeanedavis Time ago 12 Hours via Triberr
- Taxi-Cab-Transforming Campaigns - Antwerp's Guerilla Campaign Spreads Awareness on Mobility Issues (TrendHunter.co... t.co/YUZcWJIG55 Time ago 15 Hours via HootSuite
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.