Quick and easy can also be bold & flavorful as I found out when I whipped up a last minute supper, using Sweet Italian Sausage and other things I already had on hand. Sometimes I just don’t feel like going to the store. It could be too hot, to cold, raining, I have a blog post to write or I just simply feel like getting creative and envisioning myself on the set of Chopped.
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- What we're reading: Orlando to streamline border control, couple lands in wrong continent, Supreme Court to hear F... t.co/KxzFsZgUlQ Time ago 50 Minutes
- via @MilMileSecrets Is Go Bank Better Than American Express Bluebird? t.co/xJdj4r1IBL Time ago 50 Minutes
- HTML for Bloggers: The Anatomy of the Link Tag t.co/Y2yKeiFon8 via @Susan_Silver Time ago 2 Hours
- Learning That Less is More t.co/P6uR3u6TKp via @teachingwthsoul Time ago 8 Hours
- Chef Steven Satterfield’s Savannah Red Rice t.co/IYTfT1nWsI via @fromagechick Time ago 9 Hours
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.