Route Planning has proven to be fun and challenging. The challenging part has been figuring out things like which border crossings foreigners are allowed to enter and which roads to take in the areas uncharted by Google Maps. The fun part has been anticipating the things we’ll do and see along the way Over the next few weeks leading up to the Mongol Rally, my teammate, Dave Bouskill of thePlanetD.com, and I will be describing certain legs of our journey [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- Take Positive Action t.co/ofm9TjoEta via @sayhaytomeg Time ago 32 Minutes via Triberr
- via @OrlandoChris Port Canaveral Popularity On The Rise As Royal Caribbean Adds Third Ship t.co/bIXYlMejyS Time ago 41 Minutes via HootSuite
- Love this video of Goldie Hawn & Kate Hudson! Their laughter is contagious @Trendystylists t.co/cc4bSvWyAA via @LAStory Time ago 49 Minutes via Triberr
- Myanmar: Enjoying Hsipaw Town (video) t.co/iyUd5yjH7v via @wesaidgotravel Time ago 1 Hour via Triberr
- Food Blog Forum Recap: Could Pinterest Be the New SEO? t.co/imzGjQuDwY via @FrenchFoodieMom Time ago 1 Hour via Triberr
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.