How to stay “socially connected” while traveling By Kim Randall Staying “socially connected” while traveling may be a bit hard and challenging at times. There are many scenarios that could keep you from being connected and sharing with the Internet, but for the most part these are easily avoidable with some pre-planning. No 3G or Any G While Traveling You just snapped a picture or had a brilliant thought that you want to share on Facebook or Twitter (or many [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- Chicky Bites Meet Cheesy Bites Trio - How Did It Happen? t.co/S6wcI0FjSt via @AspirantSG Time ago 23 Minutes via Triberr
- “The worst bullies you will ever encounter in your life are your own thoughts.” Bryant Mc... t.co/H27nbde6SV via @PegFitzpatrick Time ago 2 Hours via Triberr
- Getting Social with Holly t.co/dYpfHC4j2e via @PegFitzpatrick Time ago 3 Hours via Triberr
- Business Success Is A Game Of Inches t.co/SsqfTcGCZU via @LinkedInExpert Time ago 4 Hours via Triberr
- Green Smoothies Made Super Simple t.co/9oq8zMtKMd via @LatnCooknDiva Time ago 4 Hours via Triberr
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.