Rancho La Puerta 70 Years in the Making … Luminaries such as Oprah, Sophia Loren, Madonna and now me all stayed at Rancho La Puerta. While we weren’t there “together” I can certainly see why they would choose Rancho La Puerta. Nestled between mountains and meadow in Baja California, Mexico, Rancho La Puerta “Ranch of the Door” was founded in 1940 by spa pioneers Deborah and Edmond Szekely. Certainly ahead of their time, these visionaries created paradise on 3,000 unspoiled private acres with [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- The Cocktail Whisperer – Blogger Shout Out t.co/Onvqec9guC via @thedailybasics Time ago 19 Minutes
- Sparkling Summer Fruit Salad t.co/IREFRafl4x via @reneedobbs Time ago 1 Hour
- Mowhawk “License to Spill” with SmartStrand Stain Resistant Carpet t.co/z2luG6X3an via @janeanedavis Time ago 2 Hours
- New to Five Star Alliance: Paradisus Playa del Carmen Carmen La Perla t.co/7C7F5FB7xt Time ago 2 Hours
- 12 Most Funny Pictureless Pinterest Descriptions t.co/2DRaFQbKb2 via @12Most Time ago 3 Hours
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.