When they’re not out practicing Twitter jujitsu, social media managers craft companywide guidelines and also proselytize within the ranks. Some employees inevitably balk at the idea of tweeting about their jobs because it sounds suspiciously like more work. Others worry—often rightfully—about oversharing themselves into trouble. Last year, James Andrews, a vice-president at the PR firm Ketchum flew to Memphis to talk to employees at FedEx (FDX), one of the agency’s largest clients, about digital media. Shortly after arriving in Memphis, [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- Did You Know? Inn at Pelican Bay - Did You Know? Inn at Pelican Bay t.co/2NHqAODcoX Time ago 32 Minutes via HootSuite
- via @OrlandoChris Azamara Brings Hand-Crafted Food, Wine-themed Sailings t.co/A0WfF3MKJJ Time ago 3 Hours via HootSuite
- An Historical Rhode Island Rhododendron Garden t.co/ekKoDSxzBg via @thedailybasics Time ago 3 Hours via Triberr
- Should the U.S. government approve the American Airlines US Airways merger? t.co/FhlxUx3rhU Time ago 4 Hours via HootSuite
- Grilled Pesto, Mozzarella, & Sundried Tomato Flatbread ~ May #SecretRecipeClub! t.co/zuG22QvkgN via @JuanitasCocina Time ago 4 Hours via Triberr
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.