When they’re not out practicing Twitter jujitsu, social media managers craft companywide guidelines and also proselytize within the ranks. Some employees inevitably balk at the idea of tweeting about their jobs because it sounds suspiciously like more work. Others worry—often rightfully—about oversharing themselves into trouble. Last year, James Andrews, a vice-president at the PR firm Ketchum flew to Memphis to talk to employees at FedEx (FDX), one of the agency’s largest clients, about digital media. Shortly after arriving in Memphis, [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- Singapore: My Trip to the Zoo with My Parents t.co/NfwX3IkVqK via @wesaidgotravel Time ago 31 Minutes
- Travel Nursing Jobs Allow Nurses to Travel and Make Awesome Money t.co/bryaZ99FjM via @amberrisme Time ago 46 Minutes
- Sweet N Salty Cookies t.co/wSRjy2Bo0Y via @HealthyDelish Time ago 1 Hour
- via @OrlandoChris Quantum Of The Seas From New Jersey To Unique Bahamas, Caribbean Destinations t.co/P2pvxdOlMv Time ago 1 Hour
- Mistakes in Social Media at #DadChat t.co/2mMtjKLFDd via @BruceSallan Time ago 2 Hours
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.