The Beachcomber Cafe at Crystal Cove just off the Pacific Coast Highway in the Historic District of the Crystal Cove State Park is a throwback to yesteryear. Smack dab on the beach, sand in your shoes, the open air patio features breathtaking sunsets and fabulous food. The food is fantastic and you won’t find a better view of the Pacific Ocean, Newport Coastline and Catalina Island anywhere!! They shared with us their French Feta Appetizer recipe. We loved it and think [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- I posted 9 photos on Facebook in the album "More @CarnivalCruise Fun!" t.co/B4FLpfaDDM Time ago 5 Hours via Facebook
- via @FourSeasons Healthy hotel kids’ menu de rigueur at Four Seasons t.co/3eJwywJ6gs Time ago 6 Hours via HootSuite
- via @airlinereporter VIDEO: Airbus A380s Landing at LAX - This video, by SpeedbirdHD, highlights multiple Airbus A... t.co/FZh9WJHjkO Time ago 6 Hours via HootSuite
- Delectable Dining: The Westbury London - Delectable Dining: The Westbury London t.co/s8bY01fs5k Time ago 8 Hours via HootSuite
- Weekend what we're reading: Norway's great drives, Spain's wild festivals, 10 amazing space videos t.co/yRooGKBTcJ Time ago 11 Hours via HootSuite
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.