Rancho La Puerta 70 Years in the Making … Luminaries such as Oprah, Sophia Loren, Madonna and now me all stayed at Rancho La Puerta. While we weren’t there “together” I can certainly see why they would choose Rancho La Puerta. Nestled between mountains and meadow in Baja California, Mexico, Rancho La Puerta “Ranch of the Door” was founded in 1940 by spa pioneers Deborah and Edmond Szekely. Certainly ahead of their time, these visionaries created paradise on 3,000 unspoiled private acres with [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- Learning That Less is More t.co/P6uR3u6TKp via @teachingwthsoul Time ago 59 Minutes
- Chef Steven Satterfield’s Savannah Red Rice t.co/IYTfT1nWsI via @fromagechick Time ago 2 Hours
- via @airlinereporter Epic AvGeek Photo: Dreamlifter Lands with AN-124 in Background t.co/dQWRAa9GH7 Time ago 3 Hours
- Feeling Stuck t.co/tBe8DM98yA via @OrdinaryTravelr Time ago 4 Hours
- Find Your Mobile Customers Where They Are t.co/zwOt9l4smm via @jeanniecw Time ago 4 Hours
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.