Last fall we were in Tuscaloosa, Alabama taping segments for Midlife Road Trip. A few months months later, the town was rocked to its very core when it was pummeled by a powerful tornado. The photos below don’t even show the enormity of the destruction. Much of the town looked like the pictures I remember seeing of Hiroshima after a nuclear bomb. Incredibly workers and volunteers made most of the streets passable and basic utilities restored to areas not totally [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- 12 Most Snappy Ways to Revitalize Your Social Media Presence t.co/QqdXtWRfrb via @12Most Time ago 11 Hours via Triberr
- Chocolate and Maple Glazed Homemade Donuts and Donut Holes t.co/0OWdvRChZc via @sigmaswife Time ago 12 Hours via Triberr
- Flipnomad’s Photo Thursday – Tibetan Town near Shangri-la t.co/Ssgos0Ojsh via @flipnomad Time ago 12 Hours via Triberr
- Dry Roasted Pork Shoulder to Combat Spring Sports Schedule t.co/XkoBuB3XK7 via @FrenchFoodieMom Time ago 13 Hours via Triberr
- What’s Missing from Your Marketing t.co/jCuFlKvzam via @westfallonline Time ago 13 Hours via Triberr
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.