Last fall we were in Tuscaloosa, Alabama taping segments for Midlife Road Trip. A few months months later, the town was rocked to its very core when it was pummeled by a powerful tornado. The photos below don’t even show the enormity of the destruction. Much of the town looked like the pictures I remember seeing of Hiroshima after a nuclear bomb. Incredibly workers and volunteers made most of the streets passable and basic utilities restored to areas not totally [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- Romaine Salad with Creamy Garlic Dressing and Garlic Croutons & Prime Time Emeril Cookbook Gi... t.co/HJxUxrxm1s via @fromagechick Time ago 17 Minutes via Triberr
- Young House Love- A DIY Blogger Shout Out! t.co/IRiEVxO9Da via @thedailybasics Time ago 1 Hour via Triberr
- Wagah Ceremony at the India-Pakistan Border t.co/QOMtSlbz5W via @flipnomad Time ago 2 Hours via Triberr
- via @FourSeasons Kids help save coral reefs at Four Seasons Maldives t.co/0yM4AEYMZX Time ago 3 Hours via HootSuite
- Grilled Tilapia with Olives, Tomatoes, & Capers ~ A @STAR_Fine_Foods Feature & #Giveaway! t.co/CmsJJQBm8h via @JuanitasCocina Time ago 3 Hours via Triberr
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.