Expedia just completed their first annual Flip Flop Report delving into what people like about beach travel and here are their findings. Despite the carefree nature of a sun-drenched week at the beach, beachgoers worldwide remain cost-conscious. In the US, the most important factor for 78% of beachgoers is the total trip price. The beach itself matters too – total vacation price and beach quality are the #1 and #2 criteria for travelers in 14 of the 21 countries surveyed – [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- Did You Know? The Ranch at Rock Creek - Did You Know? The Ranch at Rock Creek t.co/qlYUKBfhF5 Time ago 3 Hours via HootSuite
- via @OrlandoChris A Review Of Sorts: The Beverly Hilton Hotel t.co/7KK02wImd4 Time ago 9 Hours via HootSuite
- via @OrlandoChris Viking Goes To Sea- Photo Gallery - Categories: Cruise News Earth Sciences History Maritime... t.co/mj2FgkkJTa Time ago 9 Hours via HootSuite
- 10 family friendly California road trips - While known for its pristine beaches, breathtaking national parks, dese... t.co/rXPfuRIx5A Time ago 12 Hours via HootSuite
- Balancing Home and Work: Compliment Others for Succeeding t.co/hwaH00hLaI via @janeanedavis Time ago 17 Hours via Triberr
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.