Midlife Road Trip recently attended ZestFest in Irving, Texas, where I entered an eXtreme lolly licking contest. This particular lolly-pop was made from Ghost Chilies – the hottest pepper on the planet. The Ghost Chile’s heat factor measures 1.8 million Scoville units compared to a Jalapeno at just 6,000 units or a Habanero at a mere 300,000 units. That sucker was HOT! I was going against some seasoned pepper-licking pros and knew that I didn’t realistically have a chance of [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- #NUTS Guest Therapists make Tuesdays FUN! t.co/T9mpOnzWcX Time ago 18 Minutes
- via @OrlandoChris Star Clippers Highlights Unique Med Itinerary With Upgrades, Discounts t.co/X67YEFBzp8 Time ago 52 Minutes
- Why airlines need travel agents - Besides the billions in income, airlines benefit from travel agents when things ... t.co/S7xvee5dZG Time ago 2 Hours
- What we're reading: Orlando to streamline border control, couple lands in wrong continent, Supreme Court to hear F... t.co/KxzFsZgUlQ Time ago 3 Hours
- via @MilMileSecrets Is Go Bank Better Than American Express Bluebird? t.co/xJdj4r1IBL Time ago 3 Hours
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.