Last fall we were in Tuscaloosa, Alabama taping segments for Midlife Road Trip. A few months months later, the town was rocked to its very core when it was pummeled by a powerful tornado. The photos below don’t even show the enormity of the destruction. Much of the town looked like the pictures I remember seeing of Hiroshima after a nuclear bomb. Incredibly workers and volunteers made most of the streets passable and basic utilities restored to areas not totally [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- @alawine Cheers Ken! Today's #NUTS session was incredibly funny Time ago 12 Minutes via TweetDeck
- RT @foodieintl: Thanks #NUTS for making me laugh so hard my sides hurt. Time ago 2 Hours via TweetDeck
- RT @YourSocialHotel: Once again that hour flew by, love the Tuesday #NUTS therapy. Thanks to @RickGriffin @MidlifeRoadTrip @SandiMcKenna a… Time ago 2 Hours via TweetDeck
- Thanks to all of you trend setters! You can continue the #NUTS conversation on our FB page t.co/9ANTRtMtKh Time ago 2 Hours via TweetDeck
- Be sure to thank and Follow all of our wonderful #NUTS Guest Therapists t.co/cEPqAJ9B3P Time ago 2 Hours via TweetDeck
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.