Rancho La Puerta 70 Years in the Making … Luminaries such as Oprah, Sophia Loren, Madonna and now me all stayed at Rancho La Puerta. While we weren’t there “together” I can certainly see why they would choose Rancho La Puerta. Nestled between mountains and meadow in Baja California, Mexico, Rancho La Puerta “Ranch of the Door” was founded in 1940 by spa pioneers Deborah and Edmond Szekely. Certainly ahead of their time, these visionaries created paradise on 3,000 unspoiled private acres with [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- via @OrlandoChris Azamara Brings Hand-Crafted Food, Wine-themed Sailings t.co/A0WfF3MKJJ Time ago 54 Minutes
- An Historical Rhode Island Rhododendron Garden t.co/ekKoDSxzBg via @thedailybasics Time ago 1 Hour
- Should the U.S. government approve the American Airlines US Airways merger? t.co/FhlxUx3rhU Time ago 2 Hours
- Grilled Pesto, Mozzarella, & Sundried Tomato Flatbread ~ May #SecretRecipeClub! t.co/zuG22QvkgN via @JuanitasCocina Time ago 2 Hours
- Winter the Dolphin’s Message of Hope has inspired millions t.co/iR5HfnjREW Time ago 3 Hours
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.