Technology and skin care have collided in a new Web site that promises to provide “unbiased skin care advice.” The site, mySkin.com, searches through a database of over 150,000 skin care products across 4,500 brands, finding the “perfect solution” for all types of skin. The technology factors in a person’s skin concerns, skin type, ethnicity, lifestyle and genetics to provide recommendations that are the “perfect fit.” Besides the scientific algorithm working on the site, there is also a community of people [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- via @steamykitchen Giveaway: Set of 18 Handy Cocktail Plates from Holdaplate t.co/0I7nl6u074 Time ago 13 Minutes
- via @OrlandoChris Don't Want To Leave At The End Of Your Cruise? "That's Fine: Don't", Says Royal Caribbean t.co/5TtiNn62z3 Time ago 2 Hours
- #NUTS Guest Therapists make Tuesdays FUN! t.co/T9mpOnzWcX Time ago 7 Hours
- via @OrlandoChris Star Clippers Highlights Unique Med Itinerary With Upgrades, Discounts t.co/X67YEFBzp8 Time ago 7 Hours
- Why airlines need travel agents - Besides the billions in income, airlines benefit from travel agents when things ... t.co/S7xvee5dZG Time ago 8 Hours
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.