Baby Boomers everywhere are searching for the Fountain of Youth and they have been looking in all the wrong places! Men and women born between 1946 and 1964 are facing the most arduous and difficult challenge of their existence- the challenge of growing older while maintaining their youthful essence that stems from the Flower Power era. The fitness craze that began with Jack LaLanne in the 60′s has mushroomed to encompass many avenues and modalities of boomers seeking better biceps [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- RT @spencerspellman: Now to Q5: What are your tips for planning and taking a trip during shoulder or low season? #expediachat Time ago 42 Minutes
- RT @travelpr: It's easy to be a VIP at Universal Studios Hollywood! Amusement Park VIP Perks - ABC News: t.co/AqjRiVwMKZ Time ago 51 Minutes
- Researcher talks a/b alternative to GMO citrus field trials in quest to end citrus greening Audio t.co/5qwY3Ou8jg MT @FoodNationRadio Time ago 2 Hours
- via @OrlandoChris Join Us On Viking River Cruises Romantic Danube Itinerary t.co/7VX3kqUunW Time ago 3 Hours
- RT: @AgingBackwards @COVERGIRL announces new products at Summer Beauty Remix. t.co/InodLXtjYN #easybreezynew Time ago 4 Hours
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.