Social media is the magic sauce. It’s the icing on the cake and the spice of life. It is the key ingredient to connecting people who might otherwise never meet. Such was the case at a recent dinner hosted by Southwest Air and Dish Trip at the Napa Valley Grille in Westwood, California. Breaking bread the old fashioned way, it was our first time meeting, eating and tweeting with some of our longtime Twitter friends! The conversation began fast & [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- Why airlines need travel agents - Besides the billions in income, airlines benefit from travel agents when things ... t.co/S7xvee5dZG Time ago 50 Minutes
- What we're reading: Orlando to streamline border control, couple lands in wrong continent, Supreme Court to hear F... t.co/KxzFsZgUlQ Time ago 2 Hours
- via @MilMileSecrets Is Go Bank Better Than American Express Bluebird? t.co/xJdj4r1IBL Time ago 2 Hours
- HTML for Bloggers: The Anatomy of the Link Tag t.co/Y2yKeiFon8 via @Susan_Silver Time ago 3 Hours
- Learning That Less is More t.co/P6uR3u6TKp via @teachingwthsoul Time ago 9 Hours
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.