My first experience with Chicken Divan was when a friend talked me into trying it. We were having lunch in a restaurant that specialized in a variety of crepe dishes, so my encounter was not the usual presentation. I was intrigued but still skeptical when my dish arrived, but I had to confess it did look and smell amazing. Light golden crepes, lightly drizzled with the same creamy Mornay sauce that spilled from the ends, revealed juicy grilled chicken breast [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- Slow Cooked Pork Peppers and Onions #SundaySupper t.co/SiqGkSCj4f via @familyfoodie Time ago 1 Hour
- Apricot-Mustard Baked Ham for #SundaySupper t.co/omroY30DIZ via @HealthyDelish Time ago 2 Hours
- Chef John Besh and Monsignor Christopher Nalty on Around The Table Food Show t.co/SKbvLAtbfm via @CatholicFoodie Time ago 3 Hours
- Nibbles and Bits t.co/p3OSqPvD12 via @Cookistry Time ago 4 Hours
- Meet the Nomads – Jonny Blair of Don’t Stop Living t.co/PrOB3MlMv2 via @flipnomad Time ago 4 Hours
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.