Carol Remsburg is a long time friend of ours who describes herself as “Surrounded by water and lulled by the tidal pull”. A passionate wife, mother and friend, her blog title declares she is “Tidewater Bound- where amid the murky depths of an ordinary life are found joy.” Although she feels her life is ‘ordinary’, her passion for food and cooking certainly are anything but. She told us she cooks in large quantities so she doesn’t have to prepare new meals every [...]
Connect with US!
- FacebookFan Page
- TwitterFollow us!
- Google +Circle Us!
- RSS FeedSubscribe
- EmailContact us
- Chocolate and Maple Glazed Homemade Donuts and Donut Holes t.co/0OWdvRChZc via @sigmaswife Time ago 5 Minutes via Triberr
- Flipnomad’s Photo Thursday – Tibetan Town near Shangri-la t.co/Ssgos0Ojsh via @flipnomad Time ago 35 Minutes via Triberr
- Dry Roasted Pork Shoulder to Combat Spring Sports Schedule t.co/XkoBuB3XK7 via @FrenchFoodieMom Time ago 55 Minutes via Triberr
- What’s Missing from Your Marketing t.co/jCuFlKvzam via @westfallonline Time ago 1 Hour via Triberr
- The Cocktail Whisperer – Blogger Shout Out t.co/Onvqec9guC via @thedailybasics Time ago 2 Hours via Triberr
Follow @MidlifeRoadTrip on twitter.